Start our visit with a panoramic view of Jerusalem from Mt. Scopus.
On our way to the Old City, we pass by the Garden of Gethsemane, Church of All Nations and the Kidron valley.
Begin our tour in the Old City in the Jewish Quarter, where we will see the Byzantine-era main street, the Cardo.
Stop at the Western Wall, walk part of the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, believed to be the the site of the crucifixion and the burial tomb of Christ.
After a lunch break and a stroll through the bazaar.
Yad Vashem Holocaust museum
Continue to the Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum in the new city of Jerusalem.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- A fully qualified and licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- On Fridays, Saturdays & Jewish Holidays, when the Holocaust Museum is closed, the tour will include a visit to the Church of All Nations at the Garden Gethsemane, King David’s Tomb and the Hall of the Last Supper on Mount Zion.
I booked through this agency my Israel and Jordan tour after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Below are some points for you to consider when booking with Israel Christian Tours.... read more
December 18, 2018
Our expectations were really exceeded by this tour. We started with 2 days in the amazing Tel Aviv. Our hotel was located 10 minutes walk from the ocean. The atmosphere... read more
October 16, 2018
I took group of 10, mostly seniors, to the Holy Land. Rebecca with Israel Christian Tours coordinated our tour. Cost was a major concern for our group and... read more
February 1, 2018