Start the day with a panoramic view of Jerusalem from Mt. Scopus
Enter the Old City of Jerusalem, where we will see the Cardo, the Western Wall. We walk the path of the Via Dolorosa, following in the footsteps of Jesus, from His judgment to His Crucifixtion. We enter the Church of the Holy Sepulchre which holds the site of the crucifixion at Calvary and the burial tomb.
We take a short drive to Bethlehem, starting our tour at the Manger square. We visit the Basilica of the Nativity and the Grotto.
On our way back to Jerusalem, we will pass Shepherds' field.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- A fully qualified and licensed tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- On Fridays, Saturdays & Jewish Holidays, when the Holocaust Museum is closed, the tour will include a visit to the Church of All Nations at the Garden Gethsemane, King David’s Tomb and the Hall of the Last Supper on Mount Zion.
Well, in order to make it easier for people I will split my review into RP (really positive) and NSP (not so positive). Obviously, a review is ery often one’s... read more
June 21, 2018
I booked via Israel Christian Tours (specifically Rebecca). We only got in touch through emails. I don't know anyone in Israel, I just contacted her after searching from website and... read more
November 2, 2016
We did the 8 days/7 nights Highlights tour. It was the perfect length of time in Israel, and our guide John was incredibly knowledgeable, and we could ask him... read more
January 21, 2014